Filed under: Fashion, Jewellery | Tags: Discount, Eastern Mystic, New Website, Offer
Loving the new Eastern Mystic website? Well they love it too and are giving their loyal customers 20% off until 8pm this Friday, oh and this includes sale items! Simply head to the new website and enter VAL20 to get your discount – Happy Shopping!
Filed under: Fashion, Jewellery | Tags: Ec One, Hot Chocolate Spoons, Jewellery, NYLA Boutique, Valentines Gift Guide
“Love is in the air at Push PR, to get in the mood I have chosen my perfect gifts. Hopefully the boyfriend is paying attention, what better way to say I Love You than with jewellery!”
Tanya Golby – PR Assistant
1. Hot Chocolate Spoons from L’artisan du Chocolat: £2.00 www.artisanduchocolat.com
2. Love Stack Ring from EC One: £189 www.econe.co.uk
3. Way to My Heart wallet from Felix Rey: $150 www.felixrey.com
4. Ballet Scarf from Lily and Lionel: £110 www.lilyandlionel.com
5. Laugh Cry Repeat Sequin Tee from NYLA Boutique: £80 www.NYLABoutique.com
Filed under: Beauty, Fashion, Jewellery, Just for Fun | Tags: Chocolates, Dog lamp, Gift Guide, Lingerie, Push Pr, Valentines
“Chocolates and lingerie are definately the easiest way to impress me on Valentines day. My boyfriend is very anti-valentines though, so I’m hoping I will get a ‘treat’ the day after. It doesn’t have to be something super romantic, a dog lamp will do just fine.”
Hannah Dick – Online Account Executive
1. Luxury Chocolate Box from Hotel Chocolat: £40 www.hotelchocolat.co.uk
2. Kimbolton Leather Tote from Tusting: £235 www.tusting.co.uk
3. “With Love and Kisses” Wafer Notebook from Smythson: £240 www.smythson.com
4. Dog lamp from Howkapow: £95 www.howkapow.com
5. Blue Dahlia set from Gilda & Pearl: £117 www.gildapearl.co.uk
Filed under: Beauty, Fashion, Jewellery, Just for Fun | Tags: Gift Guide, Push Pr, Valentines
“As lucky as I am jetting off to the Alps for a week’s skiing, it also happens to be Valentines too so I’m hoping the boyfriend has packed these treats for me whilst I’m away xxx”
Katharine Watson – Senior Account Manager
1. Wed’ze Goggles from Decathlon: £19.99 www.decathlon.co.uk
2. Slipper Socks from Holistic Silk: £55.00 www.holisticsilk.com
3. Pop Bakery Russian Doll Pops: £2.50 each www.popbakery.co.uk
4. Le Creuset Fondue Set: £81.99 www.amazon.co.uk
5. Quilted Jacket with Faux Fur Collar: £25.99 www.dressrail.com
Spring has nearly sprung and with that comes a flurry of whimsical feminine trends. Luella was one of the first designers to go all out with girly kitsch bows but this season prepare yourself, the bow is back.
Spring/Summer 11 saw Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, Chloe, DKNY and Chanel all offering their own unique take of the bow. From well-placed pinned bows to jewellery and bags, the message was clear. Bows are no longer for the kids, but for the fashion elite.
If your not so sure on the giant bows, why not go for chic accessories. New into EC One is the Bow Collection, made from their very own workshop. Delicate bows in rose gold are perfect for a keepsake, pink in colour and so easy to wear.
Filed under: Fashion, Jewellery | Tags: Ec One, London Jewellery Week, Press Launch Party
So last night our very own Hannah and Katharine popped over to the Royal Exchange in the City to attend the London Jewellery Week Launch Party. Joined by all the top jewellery designers and press, the girls sipped at cocktails while admiring beautiful jewels from a select number jewellery boutiques including (of course) EC One.
Lovely to see the girls from Professional Jeweller! (all images are taken from Professional Jeweller)